We collect no personal information about you when you visit our website unless you choose to contact us. We do, however, collect and store certain information automatically. Here is how we handle information about your visit to our website.
What We Collect and Store Automatically
If you do nothing during your visit but browse through the website, read pages, or download information, we will gather and store certain information about your visit automatically. This information does not identify you personally. We automatically collect and store only the following information about your visit:
- The Internet domain, for example "company.co.uk"
- Your IP address
- The type of browser and operating system used to access our site
- The date and time you access our site
- The pages you visit
- If you linked to our website from another website, the address of that website
- Google's use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and other sites on the Internet
We use the information we collect to improve the relevance of our website to it's intended audience.
For further details, please contact us .